Saturday 7 November 2015

Time to revamp this blog and get back to my biggest passions. Ove the last year I have stumbled and fallen into the bad habits of fast food and hardly any books and that has to stop now. I have made a commitment to myself to do it this time. 

I am back to Read It Swap It forums and getting good recommendations on what to read. I have downloaded the Kindle app and refreshed my Net Galley account in hope I will be approved for some good reading. 

I love books and I have would love to have a go myself. I have ideas in my head, but never put them down to paper. Well that is going to change.

Oh yes - cooking! Back to planning and enjoying the many, many cooking books I have on my shelves. 

I decided to pick up one of the books that have been sitting on my shelf for a very long time - Stephen King's Rose Madder - slightly dusty on the top, but ready to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment